At Alexandra Designs all prices are inclusive of delivery to England, Wales & Scotland (excluding Highlands and offshore). For delivery to Scotland Highlands & offshore, Northern Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey and Isle of Man, please contact us as this is not something that is offered under our included delivery service. Charges will apply and these can be confirmed prior to placing any order.
Our experienced delivery partner, Cranleigh Freight Services (CFS)(www.cranleigh.co.uk), provides Alexandra Designs with a hygienic white glove service, to protect your valued purchase during the delivery process. Each delivery is handled by a premium two man ‘white glove’ team who will deliver the mattress to the room of your choice, where accessible, unpack the mattress for inspection and remove, any packaging. They offer a no compromise doorstep service, providing fantastic customer service from completion of your mattress order, through to the final stage of your delivery.
Once we have completed and manufactured your order, you can expect the following service from our delivery specialist CFS:
- Automated email confirmation alert, advising you that CFS will contact you within 2 working days to arrange a suitable delivery date;
- Choice of delivery dates offered, Monday to Saturday (post code dependent);
- A 4 hour time slot, or am/pm slot for more rural postcodes;
- An email 24 hours before delivery, to reconfirm the delivery details, prompting you to contact them in the event that there are any issues relating to the delivery;
- A call from CFS crew member approximately 1 hour before delivery.
Please note any special delivery requirements including access will be discussed directly with CFS at the time of booking delivery. Once CFS have made the initial contact with you via the automated email, to avoid any complications or misunderstandings, we request that all future communication regarding delivery remains directly with CFS . If, in the unlikely event, you have any concern dealing with CFS however, please do not hesitate to contact us via [email protected], and we will be more than happy to help resolve any issue.
On the day of delivery, our customers can expect the following:
- CFS call approximately 1 hour before delivery, to confirm their approximate arrival time;
- A two man crew, complete with CFS identification, shoe covers & floor blankets for protection;
- Delivery to a room of your choice;
- Goods unpacked for inspection, and all packaging removed from your property.
Please note, as per our Terms and Conditions, all goods must be delivered into your home within 2 weeks of you being contacted by CFS to arrange delivery.